Well here it is the finished product. There are still a couple little things that need to be done like the tile in front of the fireplace and the crown molding. I have the feeling those won't get done until the fall or next winter. I am very excited with the results. We would like to put a mantel up over the TV. and maybe some shelves on either side of the TV to form some sort of an entertainment center.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Ta Dah!! The New Family Room
Well here it is the finished product. There are still a couple little things that need to be done like the tile in front of the fireplace and the crown molding. I have the feeling those won't get done until the fall or next winter. I am very excited with the results. We would like to put a mantel up over the TV. and maybe some shelves on either side of the TV to form some sort of an entertainment center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment