Kieft Kapers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our visit to the Portland Zoo

Posted by Miriam at 7:17 PM
Labels: I took a picture of Gavin a couple of years ago when we went to the zoo. I thought it would be fun to compare the 2 pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Miriam
I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I have been married to Lew for 37 years. We have 3 adult girls Krista, Karen and Kelly and 4 grandchildren Gavin(8) Alayna(4.5), Cade(2.5),Kaylee(1 year)
View my complete profile

Facebook Badge

Miriam C Kieft

Create Your Badge

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (47)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • My favorite picture of the kids
      • Our visit to the Portland Zoo
      • No title
      • Our precious grandkids
      • No title
      • No title
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (16)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me